The staff of the Statewide Vision Resource Centre includes:
Our SVRC Manager oversees both the strategic development and day to day running of the Statewide Vision Resource Centre.
- Marion Blaze
Our Education Officers have qualifications and experience in the fields of blindness and vision impairment.
- Annette Godfrey-MaGee
- Deb Davidson
- Lee Clarke
We have a team of specialist teachers with vast experience in teaching students who are blind or vision impaired in areas of the Expanded Core Curriculum.
- Garry Stinchcombe – Support Skills Program Coordinator
- Lea Nagel – Support Skills Teacher & Professional Learning Coordinator
- Jordie Howell – Music Teacher – Support Skills Program
- Charlie Roberts – Physical Education and Maths Teacher
- Emily White – Physical Education and Technology Teacher
- Lyn Robinson – Technology Teacher
- Michael Donnelly – Art Teacher
Our Educational Psychologist has worked for many years with students in specialist settings and students with vision impairments.
- Geoff Bowen
Alternate Format Production
Our Alternative Format Production staff have a vast set of skills and knowledge in the production of material in Braille, e-Text, Audio and Large Print for students are are blind or vision impaired.
- Debra Lewis – Manager
- Toni Chilton
- Emma Hall
- Nola Houghton
- Zhi Jin
- Jenny McKenzie
- Jacky Murphy
- Sherryl Orchard
- Lauren Rouse
- Sue Sharp
- Leeanne Terry
Communications and Content Development
- Glen Morrow
- Michael Kelly
For more information, please contact us.