Changing The Mouse Pointer Size And Colour in Windows 10
In Windows 10, it is possible to make some changes to the mouse pointer to make it a bit easier to see. You can make changes to the colour and size of the mouse pointer in the Ease Of Access window.
Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Ease of Access window by pressing WINDOWS+U (the WINDOWS key is next to the ALT keys on either side of the Spacebar).
- Choose Mouse which is one of the options on the left side of the screen.
- In the Pointer size section you have 3 options that increase in size. Choose the one that works best for you.
- In Pointer color – choose whether you want the mouse pointer to be black, white or transparent (which means it will change colour as it moves around the screen).
- There are also a number of on/off buttons below that you can experiment with that let you move the mouse pointer with the numeric keypad, use CTRL or SHIFT to speed up or slow down the pointer movement.
- Once you have finished here you can press ALT+F4 to close the window or click on the X in the top right corner (hopefully with your new, easier to see mouse pointer!).